Wednesday, September 3, 2014

`Blue Interviews - Alexz Johnson




I appreciate this little story of discovery.  I am quite plunged into my work as a whole, nose to the grindstone, and in particular well engaged with a range of artistic pursuits and projects.  But now and then, I find myself looking up and hoping that a producer, publisher or benefactor will discover my work. 

  

Satya is a tough, rugged, deeply independent woman, and I like that.  I didn't know Alexz Johnson, but, oh my, she is very attractive, quite a contrast to the looks of her character.   

  

I love the fact that Johnson is a musician in real life and that she offers a background on her music.

The following clips are songs she sings at her audition for a gig at the bar, her opening number at the show, and chatting in the bedroom with an inquisitive Josh:

  

  

 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment