Wednesday, July 23, 2014

`Blue - Season 1, Episode 2, Parts 1-6



Paying for Sex

Josh is a smart but geeky young man: "You got anything else going on, or you're just a brainiac?" "Well, I design and build my own kites." 



A Decent Girl

"You're a natural at making people feel good. You're not condescending or aloof, you're not threatening. You're warm, appealing, approachable. Just a regular girl."



That's my Drug

"You know that look on men's faces, when you undress... like they're floating on air... Walter looks at me like that. That look is my drug." 



Star Student

"He's also very charismatic, and a good reader of people.  It's a powerful combination for such a young person."


You Lie To Me, Too

"Josh, how would you describe me as a Mom?" "What?" "Be specific." "What kind of Mom do you think you are?"


Give an Old Man a Break

A dramatic, mysterious turn to end Season 1: "Is that boy my son, Blue?" "No." "Don't lie to me. I never lied to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment