Friday, July 25, 2014

`Blue - Season 2, Episode 1, Parts 1-5



See and Be Seen

"I see my friends with their husbands. I don't want to do that, I don't want to be a caretaker.  Most men suck the life's blood out of a woman. It is the cheapest, most available fuel."


What Kind of a Name is Blue?

"Do you have any idea, how painful it was for Harry to have to hear that he came from bad sperm. Who says that, who talks like that? Who raises a child like that?"


It's Just a Crutch

"You talk about how you feel... You talk about that boy, why he upsets you so much... The whole therapy thing is so self-indulgent."


Everything is a Test

"I needed to pay my debts to Vera. So, yes, from that point of view, I wanted you to leave. Later I realized how much I wanted you to stay."


How Do You Do?

"Francesca is a pretty name." "Oh, shut up."  

No comments:

Post a Comment