Friday, August 1, 2014

`Blue - Season 2, Episode 4, Parts 1-5



Hard Time

"Look, if he starts coming here, after a while, the novelty will wear off, and he'll stop coming, and it'll eat away at him. He'll feel like crap, that every minute he's out there living, I'm in here dying." 


The Details

What a person says is telling, but how she says it and how he reacts to it are just as telling. Counseling peels back layers of meaning.  


You're Not a Freak, are You?

"Is that what was stuck in there?" "You had a few other things going on down here, too." "What is that?" "Uh, looks like a condom."   


Getting to the Point

"Just get to the point." "What point, there's no point... I found a condom in the garbage disposal."  


I'm Not a Stalker

"I'm not a predator, OK, I'm a serious person. I'm law-abiding, hard-working, Christian, family-oriented, I'm sober. I don't mean in the sober-alcoholic. I like to make sober choices."

No comments:

Post a Comment