Monday, August 4, 2014

`Blue - Season 2, Episode 5, Parts 1-6



Savages

"I know I'll have a good time.  Not as good as you.  You will be through the roof." "Great, so the sky's the limit." "$600."


Role Play

"What's the other one?" "RPG, it's a role playing game.  It's like a fantasy world.  It has a quest, like you have to make a potion... it's a lot of strategy, a lot of work, too much work." 



Winning With

"This is not a chess game.  This is not some fancy opening move.  When people play chess, only one person wins.  I'm looking for someone I can win with."  



A Straight Answer

"I was out on a date." "Wowza." "Is that so strange?" "A straight answer is what's strange, Blue." 



Choices Add Up

"Choices add up, Josh, that's what they call character."  This really is good stuff.  The story line is deft, and I marvel at the writing in particular.



Where Were You?

"I've looked in the mirror, believe it or not." "Yeah, what did you find?" "Mistakes."  

No comments:

Post a Comment